Guys, you won't believe what I just found. I found an online storage that'll give you a total of 50GB space to store your files, and will allow you to upload a single file as big as 2GB. Now that's what I call awesome; almost unbelievable. And the best thing is, this is a certified Sites For Free ™.

Before I continue, I want to apologize if I haven't been able to update SFF as often as I used to. My new job is just so time-demanding that I almost don't have time to play with my kid anymore. But don't you worry, eventually, once I'm getting the hang of my new job, things will go back to normal. I should be able to write at least 5 blogs in a week.

As I was saying, this awesome site gives you the ability to store ANY type of files (e.g. movies, music, pictures, applications, software) and share them with your friends. Now, you already have two reasons why you don't need a flash drive -- this and the other being flash drives will cost something.

So this site does exactly what rapidshare and megaupload does; they give you an online storage where you can save your files and share them to your friends and colleagues. The only difference is adrive (that's right, that's the site's name) provides those kinds of service for free.

At first, I was a little hesitant about making it my next, long-awaited entry because (I said to myself), there is no way a site like this could be for free. So to make sure that I won't be blogging about sites for free that aren't actually Sites For Free, I read and read and read the site's FAQ, and eventually, I gave up. It really is free. That's why I'm blogging about it.

Just to give you an idea on what you need to do to get started, kindly read the next few lines. If you want to upload some files, you will need to register. Relax, they won't ask you for any credit cards. They simply just want to know who you are and where you're from. You'll only be asked to provide the most common information that even your 4-blocks-away neighbor knows. However, if you just want to download files, no need to register. All you need is the link of the file that you want to download.

I know you're dying to get your hands on that link so here it is, just click on this link Sites For Free

3 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    April 14, 2008 at 4:36 AM

    this storage site seems very attractive ! thanx for the link !

  2. Anonymous  

    May 13, 2008 at 8:51 AM

    I have mine already..tnx..

  3. A.C.  

    July 25, 2008 at 3:15 PM

    Damn, Thanks!