Olah! Bom dia! Konnichiwa! Bonjour! Guten Tag! Buon giorno! Kalimera! Zdravstvuite! Ni hao!

Those words look different and definitely sound un-identical to each other, but actually, they are just languages that were diversely and strategically structured by linguists to make suitable to their nation's identity. Furthermore, they are trying to say one thing — Hello!

Have you ever wondered how great your life would be if you were multi-lingual. Have you ever thought of the vast, rewarding career opportunities that'll come your way if you speak 3, 4, or more major languages. I have! And that's pretty much the reason why I stumble upon this partially free website that offers a fun and creative way of learning how to speak other languages online.

A couple of days ago, I was browsing the internet and I came across this forum post of a guy boasting about all the 7 languages he fluently speaks. The way he said it was too bragging and a little bit annoying, but i can't also help envying and wondering if I have that kind of unexplored, life-changing potentials within me.

So I consulted my good, old, and powerful friend Mr. Googley. I used the keywords "learn free language tutorial", and he gave me a long list of websites that offers such. Then I randomly clicked on one of the link and luckily, I found a nice-looking, partially free, and fun-to-use language learning application.

http://www.mangolanguages.com/main

The site doesn't just offer a 30-day free trial nor a 1-year free trial but a forever free trial that will give you access to a decent collection of audio and text learning resources. With determination and patience, you can learn how to speak and understand the basics of Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Greek, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, and many more — in a couple of weeks.

All you gotta do is visit the website, create your own free account, and then start listening and learning to all the teaching resources they offer.

Good Luck!

0 comments